Designer for a Day
Stuck in a rut? Let us help.
4 hours of uninterrupted designer time working on your space
Our Designer for a Day service is ideal for those who want professional advice and guidance without a long-term commitment. This unique 4-hour, one-on-one intensive consultation gives you direct access to Emma + Kimberly’s professional design expertise, insider tips and advice. It’s your choice what we spend time working on. During this information-packed design session, we’ll tackle one or many of your design projects and create an actionable plan for you. Start preparing now, so you can make the most of your consultation: make a list, collect photos and prepare!
We will utilize the time allotted productively, and hone in on your most pressing needs so you come away with a wealth of valuable information and clear direction on next steps. We work with your existing furniture and will also specify new pieces if desired. Shop your home, go shopping with you, rework your space and give you the tools you need to be happy in your home. Questions about lighting? Need a new living room set up? Invite us over, and let’s get to work. Collaboration with an interior designer has never been easier.
“I love to decorate my home, so hesitated to hire a designer.
However, Emma and Kim’s professional eye was just what I needed to make improvements in my home.
Highly recommend this effective and creative duo!”
We will discuss:
- What you would like to accomplish in your space.
- Your design style (if you don’t have one, we will help you come up with one!)
- What you already own and how it fits into your vision for the space.
- What you need to purchase and how to avoid making mistakes.
After your VIP session, you will receive a summary of your consultation and a checklist of items needed to complete the project on your own with confidence and style.
Your Designer for a Day package includes:
- An in-home consultation where the Impeccable Nest team (Emma + Kimberly) will listen to your design challenges and desires for the space. You can ask questions and seek advice regarding furniture selections and arrangement, lighting, paint color and other recommendations.
- Professional design advice that will improve and refresh your space.
- Preparation of a detailed summary of Design Notes and specific recommendations that may be implemented on your timeline and budget. These will be sent to you within 48 hours of the consultation.
WHAT WILL IT COST?
A flat fee of $1495.
Non-refundable, paid in advance (upon scheduling). Contact us to set up your session.