Designer for a Day
Stuck in a rut? Let us help.
4 hours of uninterrupted designer time working on your space
We will utilize the time allotted productively, and hone in on your most pressing needs so you come away with a wealth of valuable information and clear direction on next steps. We work with your existing furniture and will also specify new pieces if desired. Shop your home, go shopping with you, rework your space and give you the tools you need to be happy in your home. Questions about lighting? Need a new living room set up? Invite us over, and let’s get to work. Collaboration with an interior designer has never been easier.
“I love to decorate my home, so hesitated to hire a designer.
However, Emma and Kim’s professional eye was just what I needed to make improvements in my home.
Highly recommend this effective and creative duo!”
DURING YOUR CONSULTATION
Depending on your needs and priorities and the time frame we have, your consultation may involve:
- Space planning of your interior floor plan
- Furniture arrangement discussion, design and sketches
- Paint color schemes
- Elevation sketches of bookcases, built-ins or cabinetry
- Answers to any of your design questions
- Shopping for furniture and fabrics with you
WHAT YOU GET AFTER YOUR CONSULTATION
- A typed up comprehensive, easy-to-understand Design Summary complete with notes, vendor information, dimensions, current pricing, available lead times including images of the items discussed
- Scanned copies of all the sketches we made during our onsite visit with you
- Sources for upholstery, construction, painters and more
WHAT WILL IT COST?
A flat fee of $750.