Have you heard about e-design? Simply explained, it is a do-it-yourself or rather implement-it-yourself. Well, maybe not all by yourself…with step by step instructions and sourcing by an interior design professional. Not local. No problem. With e-design, you can live anywhere and get interior design assistance.
It’s as easy as 1,2,3..or maybe 4, 5 and 6 too. But still easy.
1. Decide what room you want to do!
2. Fill out online questionnaire to help us get to know what you want.
3. Send us photos and measurements and what you want to keep in the room.
4. Once questionnaire and payment has been received, we’ll get started on your design. It’s a go!
5. Watch you inbox, because in a week or two tops, you will receive design board, floor plan and shopping list.
6. Not happy with that first go! Or maybe just not a fan of the lamp. No problem. Each e-design has one revision included.
7. Once it everything has been finalized, we will send you a packet in the mail with everything to make your dream room come true.
8. Lastly, the one bummer is that we won’t be there to see it all come to life. Please send us pics!
So excited, let’s do one for you!
We can’t offer custom, to the trade items, for e-designs but we know you’ll be impressed at what can be achieved using retail sources. So yes! We will get you that one of a kind, not like your neighbors look for any room or heck for all of the rooms of your home.
Take a look at what the Madison family received for their dining room.
They wanted a comfortable, casual , traditional, super chic, yet traditional dining room to entertain family and friends. They had a love for that British Colonial look and a love for natural fibers and the warmth of vintage brass.
We nailed the design on the first ry, but they had one revision available. It’s not often we get asked to do a modern day “Out of Africa” design. Can’t you see Denys Finch Hutton (Robert Redford) waiting in this room to surprise Karen Blixen (Meryl Streep).
Sorry, we got distracted there. We just love this movie!
This image should at least give you the vibe yet they were going for…and we were happy to let our design go there. Here is sample of the e-design:
Here is another HELLO Pretty Room e-design. Our client had a limited budget and the time and interest to do some work. We supplied the design, floor plan, and resource guide. BEFORE: AFTER: We even gave them some very easy to follow D.I.Y projects to give their room that one of a kind warm and…
Black and white beauty Here are a few pics from a bathroom we’ve recently finished up in Bedford, NH. The client wanted a spa like environment, but clearly desired black and white. We achieved that, and they’re in love. Accented with marble, statement lighting, Asian flare and a colorful Persian runner: bathroom perfection achieved. That’s…