Don’t forget about your exterior lighting.
Just like the inside of your home, lighting can do wonders for the exterior of your home.home. Homeowners often overlook and just keep came with the house or stick with builder grade selections. A simple change in your front door lights can make an impact on your home’s curb appeal.
We’ve picked a few of our favorites. Do you like farmhouse style? Or this, and this one. This and this one would look great on each side of a front door. How about this or this. Here is one that would look great overhead on a porch. And this one too!
Here is what we’ve selected selected for our #anewhorizon exterior lighting plan. We love the modern, large scale, bold lines of these lanterns against the very traditional look of our home. Don’t shy away from mixing styles and going bold with your lighting selections.
- Create an Inspiring Christmas Mood Board: Tips to Help You Arrange Your Holiday Design Ideas
- One Room Challenge Week 8: Primary Suite Reveal
- Top 10 Reasons to Hire an Interior Designer?
- Natural Fibers in Modern Furniture: Jute vs Rattan, Raffia, and Water Hyacinth
- New Traditional Style: Tips and Ideas for Modernizing Your Home
We’re Emma Carole Paradis and Kimberly Carole, the owners and designers of Impeccable Nest, based in Bedford, New Hampshire. A mother-daughter team with a love of design. Originally from Manhattan Beach, California, now based in Bedford, New Hampshire, we bring a Southern California cool and New England tradition to our design. Not only do we work together…we also live together in a multi-generational home…and a home that they are known to design for others.