We are digging the laid back style of Amanda Lindroth…and you will too.
- We’ve known about the magic of Amanda Lindroth for a long time…in fact, we’ve drooled over her raffia wrapped glasses forever! But…since we are stuck at home for a while longer, we are dreaming of her beachy chic designs.
- We are in love with how bright and poppy everything is…layered, textured and cool…Amanda Lindroth is bringing all the power players to her designs. Plus her shop? It might be time to plan a visit! (Well, when the time is right)
- And speaking of visits, we know, it’s a total bummer that holiday plans are being called off everywhere, but that doesn’t mean you can’t up your holiday vision for the loved ones you have in your house!
- And why not wear something chic too? Like this? Or this!
- Since early Fall, we have been busy with design consults because YOU want to make your home perfect for your own living this year. What’s better than investing in your own home? Need a consult? Or a designer on call?
- Better yet, how about this. Or this…definitely this!
- But at the end of the day, we all need to have our spirits lifted, and this definitely will help.
- If you are going all out with your holiday decor this season, be sure to check out our Impeccable Wreaths! Don’t miss out! They’re limited.
- Get ready…we will be posting our favorites for the holiday season, and there will be some Amanda Lindroth influence! Take us away…at least in our dreams.
We’re Emma Carole Paradis and Kimberly Carole, the owners and designers of Impeccable Nest, based in Bedford, New Hampshire. A mother-daughter team with a love of design. Originally from Manhattan Beach, California, now based in Bedford, New Hampshire, we bring a Southern California cool and New England tradition to our design. Not only do we work together…we also live together in a multi-generational home…and a home that they are known to design for others.