Hello pretty room! (eDesign)
Hello Pretty Room! is an online, ultra affordable alternative to traditional interior design.
We created Hello Pretty Room! eDesign as a way to deliver a design plan to people who are ready to make changes and implement those changes, but they need some creative vision to get going. This is for those clients who aren’t looking for a full service design experience. Each Hello Pretty Room! (eDesign) is completely individualized and created to fit your style, and your budget.
Your room. Our design. You put it together.
All pricing is based on styling and sourcing for each individual space under 1,000 sq. ft. If your room is larger, please contact us for a custom quote.
How it Works
Each Hello Pretty Room! eDesign gives you all the tools necessary to transform your room into a beautiful space that you will LOVE to come home to. Here’s how it works:
- A 30 minute consultation that will allow us to get to know you, your space, and your goals for that space.
- You will answer a brief survey that will help us serve you better and send over some photos and measurements of the space.
- Now, the fun part! The DESIGN! We will take the information you have given us to design a room you will love. In two weeks (or less), we will provide you with all the tools you need, which includes:
- A shopping list with purchase links.
- A design board with photos of everything together for a visual representation of how the space will look together.
- Sketches of the furniture placement and any other setup instructions as needed.
- After you receive all the documents you need, we will set up a follow up consultation to go over the plan and answer any questions you have. *One revision of the plan is included.
- Voilà! Hello pretty room!
*The entire process is designed to take no more than 3 weeks. It is our aim to answer your questions within 24 hours, and we ask that you be prepared to do the same. All revisions must be submitted within 48 hours of the follow up consultation. After one round of revisions to the plan (if necessary), the project will be considered complete.