Pattern at Play in John Robshaw’s home Inspire
- If you love John Robshaw textiles as much as we do than his home will not disappoint. Anyone that gets excited by color, stripes, textiles, and the mix of patterns feast your eye.
- Rugs will add texture, pattern, color to your home, we love this vibrant stripe one and this one too. Pillows always bring all the feels too, like this and this.
- Don’t forget your lampshade, add something unexpected here too.
- Solids are nice but prints are wow like this sofa, this chair and this chair.
- Baskets can fill a wall with visual impact….like this, this , and this…or how about this mirror!
- Other ways to give your home that one-of-a-kind look is with unique furnishings like this carved headboard, this peacock rattan chair, this side table, bone inlayed dresser, these fun stool/side table, and this beaded pendant.
- We always have our eye out for art, we love this simple elephant drawing, colorful abstract, and vintage monkey.
- Just for fun, aren’t these charming and wouldn’t this be something beautiful to throw on over jeans.