What’s more classic than Nutcrackers during the holidays?
Honestly? Not a whole lot.
Here’s a few of our favorite things to bring that classic feeling to your home this holiday season.
- Nutcrackers are to the holiday season as plaid is to the English countryside. This will certainly give you all the feels this December.
- This too…in fact, we would be lost without this.
- Anyone else seltzer/topo chico/La Croix obsessed? We spend so much every week on canned waters, so we finally decided to purchase this. It’s sleek. It’s good looking. And it (should) save us a lot of money, and recycling this upcoming year! (Well, fingers crossed!)
- Since we hope to finish our kitchen renovation this year (ugh….longest kitchen renovation…EVER!), we could really use this to keep our sanity. And this too.
- Actually, this wouldn’t be complete if we didn’t include a few vintage nutcracker finds. Etsy is our favorite place to source vintage finds…especially since we are still staying home and staying safe!
- We just bought one of these for my sister! She wants to start a holiday tradition of receiving a Nutcracker for the season. I remember this was something we were gifted as a family from distant relatives too. Anyone starting or celebrating traditions like this?
- We are wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday season…regardless of what you celebrate. It’s a great time to be with family, start a tradition, celebrate traditions, and slow down.
- If all else fails, you find yourself searching for something more than what we’ve posted, don’t forget to be our bestie…or better yet, book a consult with us in 2021. Cheers friends!