LIVE impeccably: we all need goalsInspire
Vision board CHECK!
Now let’s get down and dirty with listing our specific goals for 2017.
1. Since we didn’t quite reach our 2016 goal of 1000 Insta followers, we have a 6 month goal to get that bad boy under our belt for once and for all. We are at 870 and we really thought we could meet it by year end. But that bugger is much harder to achieve than we realized. We WILL conquer it for 2017.
2. We want to do 5 e-designs each month. Since we marketed the e-designs in November, we have done 6, not bad for initial introduction so we would like to keep up this steady flow of affordable work. It is a great buy for the cost conscious home owner with an eye for design that just needs a bit of expert help. Not sure we can afford to continue to offer at our low introductory rate but we may offer some deals during the course of the year.
3. Double our blog followers
4. Renovate our kitchen by spring. You can follow our progress on the blog.
5. Continue to build healthy bodies. Reach day 250 at Pure Barre by our one -year anniversary in July.
6. Eat more fish and vegetables.
7. As for our side hustle goals, we want to keep upping our essential oil knowledge and expertise and maintain monthly sales with India Hicks. We so love these products and so want to explore ways to introduce these products to our community. We have set a goal of $2000.00 monthly sales. Continue to explore ways to get our side hustles and design business to cross promote. Is 2017 the year for Nest Fest?
8. Paint the entire interior of our house before spring.
9. Consider professional website evaluation specifically to improve online shop.
10. Save for Christmas at Disney.
We’ve set our intentions for 2017. Have you?