No hike this week.
Week #3 of 5 hikes 5 weeks was rained out.
We did, however, manage to stain kitchen cabinets and a deck just in time
for our first open house.
Plus our well ran dry, so when it rains it pours.
That said, we have had enough “activity” this week, hike or not.
You know, life is one big journey, you just gotta keep swimming.
Especially if you can’t shower.
As we come to the end of this big week,
we need to take some time to reflect and give thanks.
We could not have come this far without the help of family, friends, and all of the great trades that we have come to know and gain so much knowledge and respect.
A great big shout out to M&M American Builders of NH, LLC
And to all of those that follow our blog, Facebook, and Instagram.
You keep us going too.
We have learned so much these past few weeks.
Here are a few take aways.
- Take life by the horns, don’t let it run you down.
- Things don’t magically happen. You make them happen.
- Don’t get discouraged. Keep hammering along.
- Big achievements don’t happen overnight.
- Pat yourself on the back when nobody else does.
- Don’t be a hermit.
- Get a network of people who believe in you and encourage you.
- You can’t know everything.
- You will screw up, just don’t avoid taking action because of it.
- Heck, if you aren’t making mistakes, you aren’t working hard enough.
- You are not going to be the expert before you get started.
- Shut up and learn something.
- If you are not uncomfortable, you are not growing.
Now, that’s impeccable.