I love baking with my girls, and this week, we had a few blueberries that weren’t getting eaten, so what’s better than blueberry muffins? Here’s our recipe that we Love!
The Best Blueberry Muffins.
- 1⁄2cup coconut oil
- 1cup granulated sugar
- 2large eggs
- 1teaspoon vanilla
- 2teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4teaspoon salt
- 2cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2cup Unsweetened Almond Coconut
- 2 1⁄2cups fresh blueberries or 2 1⁄2cups frozen blueberries (or as many as you have)
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Grease 18 regular-size muffin cups (or 12 large size muffins).
- In bowl, mix butter until creamy. Add sugar and beat until pale and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating after each.
- Beat in vanilla, baking powder and salt.
- With spoon, fold in half of flour then half of milk into batter; repeat.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Spoon into muffin cups and sprinkle topping onto each muffin.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, until golden brown and springy to touch.
- Enjoy! That’s impeccable!