5 Years of Motherhood. Happy Birthday Prudence.Lifestyle
Motherhood at 5 years.
Yep…5 years old.
Where has the time gone?
You took your time coming into this world, and turned our family from two to three. Your laugh, smile and love of pink is obvious to all that know you. Last year, we celebrated your love of pink in a BIG way. But here’s what I really love…
- The way you kiss your brother August, and take good care of him.
- The way you look after your sister Odette.
- Watching you at ballet and how much you love to dance.
- The way you focus and learn all the words to your favorite movies, to practice it with your ponies and dolls.
- Listening to you play ponies.
- Watching you build villages and fairy houses all over the house.
- When you say, “I love my whole family,” and give us all hugs and kisses.
I am so happy to be your momma.
I remember the day you were born, so clearly. It was such a long day, but the best part was seeing you, and hearing these words:
“Dear Prudence, won’t you come out to play
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day
The sun is up, the sky is blue
It’s beautiful and so are you
Dear Prudence won’t you come out and play”
My sweet girl, we wish you the best! Happiest of birthdays my sweet little bird…