Feng Shui tips for dummies.Lifestyle
Now we must be upfront and honest, we are NOT your feng shui experts.
We are actually calling ourselves out when we say feng shui for dummies.
So if you are looking for that in-depth all things feng shui. We are not those designers. BUT! We are always intrigued and open to most anything that improves are lives and those of our clients. Here is what we can do. We can break it all down for you in five easy tips. So that you too could add some feng shui to your life. You know, Feng Shui for dummies. Heck, we could all use some good karma.
The ancient Chinese art of Feng Shui empowers you to improve every aspect of your life – from health and wealth to your relationships and career. We look at design elements and “good” design yet we found these five easy feng shui tips that we love to use.
- Encourage learning– put books where you can see them. OK, as designers we so get this one. We are always harping about books.
- Improve chi (energy) in your home – clear the entryway and life by ridding your home’s front entry of obstacles and clutter.
- Spice up your love life – place plants in your bedroom to enliven the energy of the room, adding hope and cheer (if the plants have pink flowers this cure will be even stronger.)
- Encourage help from people in your life – hang a pleasant sounding wind chime.
- Get stronger and in charge – position your bed in the Commanding Position of your bedroom. This spot is the one farthest from the door but where you’re still able to see doorway approaching while lying in bed.
Everyone is looking to improve their health, be happy, achieve success.
Let your home bring you these gifts. It’s at least worth giving it a try.